If it’s cakes, we can do it!
Our Custom Order minimum is a $75 art fee plus the cost of the cake. Final pricing depends on the number of servings, flavor, difficulty of the design and artist hours required.
General pricing information on our custom cakes:
- Single tier round cake with serving sizes of 6-15 starting at $115+
- Single tier round cake with serving sizes of 15+ starting at $150+
- Tiered round cakes with serving sizes of 34+ start at $275+
When ordering a custom or sculpted cake, keep these things in mind:
- We strongly prefer orders be placed at least TWO WEEKS in advance.
- We are limited to the number of custom orders we are able to take, and orders are taken on a first come, first served basis.
- A 50% deposit is required on all custom orders.
- Sending images of cakes is a great way to help us know what your expectations are and increases the efficiency of the process tremendously.
About Our Cake Artist:
Sarah Ono Jones was the winner of Food Network’s Halloween Wars (Season 3), has been a featured cake demo artist at Busch Garden’s Food and Wine festival, and has won too many cake contests to list. Her work has been featured in Cake Central Magazine, Scream Sirens Magazine, multiple online blogs and various local newspapers. Her background in sculpting means lots of possibilities for 3D cakes, from elegant animals to lifelike objects to her personal favorite—zombies! Sarah’s festive work is sometimes inspired by her role as the FX makeup manager at Dead Man’s Farm. Born and raised in Sonoma County, California, she is an Army veteran, wife and mother of four beautiful children.